Friday 5 April 2019

Hi Friends

Hi, my name is Felipe Albornoz, and this is my new blog. I'll start presenting me. I'm the first son of my parents, and  I was an only son for 9 years, until my sister was born. I was born on September of 2000 in  the hospital J.J Aguirre. My mother was from Santiago, and my father came from a town called Villa Alegre, the place where Felipe Camiroaga lived. Both have many brothers and sisters, then I grow up with aunts, uncles, many cousins, and my grandparents.

When I was 6 I entered to a school called Pula Jaraquemada, in Quilicura. Then, when I was on 7th grade I enetered to Instituto Nacional (please don't hit me) and I studied there until 12th grade. Now I study chemistry and pharmacy in the university (Universidad de Chile). I'm only in the first year, but I already have met wonderful people.

I play the electric and acoustic guitar, I play every time that I can, but I still learning. I like also, watch movies, but I'm poor, so I watch them on pirates' websites or Netflix.

Well, this is the main information about me. I hope we meet each other.


6 comments:

  1. OMG I WANTED STUDY IN THE INSTITUTO NACIONAL :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Felipe, i hope meet people like you...and i understand about the movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m studying the same, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is so funny when you said that you are poor and you watch the movies in CD pirates xD.
    I go to the cinema every week.if I can I will invited you one of these days

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhh that picture of the Faculty, <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete