Friday 24 May 2019

The jobs of my dreams

When I was a kid I dreamed of becoming a private detective -like movies- or a fireman to fight the fire and save lives. You know, the typical jobs that a child wants.

In spite of be very good jobs, when I grew up I changed my mind. In high school I developed a liking for the subjects of biology and chemistry. My liking of these was evidenced when I entered In a extra-curricular course to learn chemistry more deeply, and when, time later, I entered in another of these courses, but that time in a biology course, when I was in my last grade of school. Despite this, in that time I didn't know yet what I should to study in the college. I had a lots of career options, like medicine, biotechnology, biochemistry or chemistry and pharmacy. I had that doubt even after doing the PSU.

Finally, I decided for Chemistry and Pharmacy, because I felt that was the career that more I would like, also I could help people to heal. Until now I have enjoyed all classes in the college, especially the practical works in labs, and all the people that I have met are very nice.

I hope finish my career as soon as possible to work in a pharmaceutical laboratory to develop medicines that help the people. In addition I have heard that they pay well in this job.

9 comments:

  1. good choice haha, i hope that you can work in a lab!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be a chemist is cool, it offer so many place to work, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you made an important decision in your life, a good decision! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Working in a laboratory must be fantastic, I hope you have a lot of success in your future

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe you could work in a future in a criminalistic lab, to do something mixing your decisions as a teenager with your dreams as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have all gone through vocational doubts but we can take the correct decision. I hope you do well in the future!

    ReplyDelete