Friday 4 October 2019

After my career

Hi friends, this blog will be quite similar to the last blog. Maybe you are thinking that I'm going to talk about my career like many of my blogs. Well... you're right and at the same time you're wrong. how? Well, In spite of Chemistry and pharmacy is very interesting to study, I think that is not the only "thing" that I will study in my life. How I said before I like very much the health area, so anything that I can study I will study. All that to have as much knowledge as possible and be a great professional in the area that I work. So I'm not going to talk about my career in the present, I'm going to talk about my future studies after my career.

If someday I finish my studies, I would like to take a postgraduate. Probably I would take it here, in Chile, in the University of Chile. 

The  postgraduate I would like to take is a Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences. What is done here? Well, this is a program that is oriented to the teaching of  analytical and clinical pharmaceutical. Although this is more oriented to analytical part.  So this program is more with the purpose of work on pharmaceutical products, just the thing that I want. Also This consists in attending classes, so I would have to go directly to the University. It is very awesome!

After that I won't do a PhD. Because is not necessary for the kind of job that I would like to do, but maybe in the future I change my mind and finally do three PhD.

Well, this is all for today, I hope that this blog had help you even a little bit to think in your studies now and after your career,  after all all that will be your base as a professional. 

7 comments:

  1. Cool, I also would like to take a postgraduate related to analytical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never stop learning, yours it's a interesting choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good idea ... how lucky that your postgraduate is taught by the same university jsjsjs

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a good plan! I hope you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, that postgraduate sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All days people are discovering some New things, so maybe u can think a little bit more on that PhD, 'cause maybe now u don' t need it, but Who knows in the future 🤷🏻‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck in your career and in your future

    ReplyDelete