Friday 27 September 2019

Life in Labs

Hi my dear fans, I'm bringing you another blog. Today I'm going to talk about a theme that is very important to me, my career and the job that I would like to do. 
Well... since I was a teenager I always have had the dream of working in the health area, maybe caring for people, giving them medicament, or making the medicament. Today I'm studying Chemistry and Pharmacy at the university, so I had an idea that what I want to work on. In the future I would like to work in a pharmaceutical laboratory. In this kind of job there are varieties like researcher or supervisor. But I want to dedicate myself to the investigation of new medicines that help to treat different diseases that today don't have cure.
In this job we pass the most part of the time in a laboratory, but it doesn't care because I will have all my attention in the creation and the study of the drugs.

The salary in this job is very good, we can get about $1641.5 a month. Well, this is an approximately number because it varies according the laboratory or the country.

Today I'm in the first year of the career, I don't have fished it yet. But when I finished it, I will do a postgraduate, to has most knowledge and most possibilities to get a job. Maybe when finished all, I would like to leave the country and go to work abroad. I'm just thinking, but it would be really awesome!!!

7 comments:

  1. i think one of the most interesting areas of our carreer is the research and creation of new drugs and i would like to work on that too, im sure we can help people a lot if we do a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you have your own lab? It would be great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to work in a laboratory too. And I think its really important to find drugs for diseases that doesn'thave a cure

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lab work sounds really awesome and I think it is indispensable in our career.

    ReplyDelete
  5. U have a really sweet heart, obviously u r going to come your dream true

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you want to cure what has been cured yet, I hope you achieve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't want to investigate like you in the future, but good luck in your career!!

    ReplyDelete