Friday 28 June 2019

My dog, the reason of my happiness

I have always loved animals, especially dogs, of any kind, they are so beautiful and I admire its loyalty and fidelity.

Since when I was a little boy I wanted one, but I never had it, due to, I lived in a small house and all my family was out of home during the day. So during 18 years I never knew how was having a dog how pet, until now. The last summer I received a gift from my uncle, it was a puppy that his dog had had. It was a Yorkshire and it was only 1 month old. I wanted to call it "Milo", like dog of the mask (the movie), but finally we named it "Hachi", like that famous dog. I love it. It is so energetic, always want to play and bite my feet, but also it's very friendly with other dogs and people, and always that it heard a sound from out of the house it starts to bark, like trying to protect us from any invader. We say that is the guardian of the house at the same time that is the baby of the family hahaha. I love it so much, I love that always it accompany me and that always sleep with me.

Image result for yorkshire
                                                                   My dog is something like that, but very much beautiful





7 comments:

  1. with a keeper like it, no one should want to come near your house

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kind of dogs are so beautiful and energetic hahaha I very like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dog is so lovely and now you finally can take a dog you must take care of he in all forms and love him so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. owww, your dog is so tender... the baby guardian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Yorkshires!!! They are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice that you can finally have a dog like you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like yorkshires, they are cute guardians, especially with this size and their personality

    ReplyDelete